Sunday, March 7, 2010

$25 GC to SproutBaby from Simply Stacie!!!!

SproutBaby is a company that makes their products free from the bad stuff like additives, parabens, and petroleum. Many of them contain organic calendula, fruit extracts, and thyme oil. They use recycled bottles for their products which are phthalate and BPA free. Proudly made in the US and manufactured with solar power. This is the kind of company we should buy from!

Simply Stacie is giving one lucky reader a $25 GC to SproutBaby!
http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/ohhh-baby-extravaganza-sproutbaby.html

This giveaway is open to US & Canada and ends March 14th.....good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this awesome giveaway with me! I can't wait to enter! I also have a giveaway going on for a pearl necklace! You should check it out!

    I just found your blog and love it! I'm now a follower:)

    ReplyDelete